£50,000 - £60,000
about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is supporting the growth of a UK Based Global Fintech, offering Payment solutions. They are expanding their Compliance Operations team in London and now looking for a self-starter Compliance Analyst.
Your core focus will be to identify fraudulent transactions from a big number of data sets from several excel sheets to help prevent the business from being used to commit Financial Crime and ensuring they minimize any impact on legitimate customers.
As a Compliance Analyst, you will:
- Conducting AML/CTF investigations. You’ll continuously look to innovate the way we investigate, coming up with new data-driven ways to spot suspicious behaviour
- You’ll review transaction data to identify suspicious patterns
- You’ll understand the end to end compliance operations processes, and continually drive operational improvements, ensuring that everything we do is documented
- You’ll work closely with the team, MLRO and Director of Compliance Operations to operationalise financial crime policies
- You’ll conduct enhanced due diligence on clients and review Adverse Media, PEPs and Sanctions screening alerts
As a Compliance Analyst, you will have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in KYC/AML and investigations in Fintech or Payments
- Excellent user of Microsoft Excel (Guru)
- Basic understanding of data analytics and experience in SQL (preferable)
- Ability to speak fluently from a technical standpoint.
If you're a curious and self-starting individual looking for a new challenge, please reach out directly to Yaingy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org