Fully Remote (can be completed anywhere in the U.S.)
Compliance Analyst - Testing and Monitoring
about 2 months ago
We're working with a global FinTech firm who are looking for a Compliance Analyst to build out their Testing and Monitoring Team.
What you'll be doing:
- Complete compliance-related transactional testing in accordance with the compliance testing program methodology and schedule.
- Execute compliance monitoring, testing, and other reviews in accordance with the established procedures to provide an ongoing independent assessment of compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Assist with the development and management of Compliance Risk Assessments.
- Assist in the development and enhancement of the Bank’s monitoring and testing standards for performing reviews that provide statistically-based assessments of compliance controls.
- Assist in preparing deliverables and providing support for regulatory exams and/or internal audits.
- Analyze and document testing findings into concise reports which identify issues and provide suggested remediation plans to appropriate department heads and partners
What they're looking for:
- 3-5 years’ compliance experience in a financial institution or consulting firm
- Experience in designing, performing, and reporting on compliance testing reviews, including compliance-related transactional testing.
- Previous experience with the development and management of Risk and Control Matrices.
- Knowledge and experience in creating and maintaining Compliance Risk Assessments, issue management logs, control assessments, and transactional testing.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze consumer compliance banking laws and regulations in areas of focus which include: TILA, ECOA, FDCPA, FCRA, HMDA, UDAAP, EFTA, and TISA.
- Strong understanding of consumer lending products such as personal loans, lines of credit, and credit cards.
- Knowledge of operational processes and technologies utilized in banking, including deposit account handling, loan servicing and collection, and payment processing.
- Strong interest in technology and innovation. Prior fintech experience is a plus.
- CRCM and/or JD a plus.