7 months ago
A top Fintech client we've partnered with is looking for highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented individuals to join its testing and monitoring team.
What Youll be Doing
- Complete compliance-related transactional testing per the compliance testing program methodology and schedule.
- Execute compliance monitoring, testing, and other reviews by the established procedures to provide an ongoing independent assessment of compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Assist with the development and management of Compliance Risk Assessments.
- Assist in developing and enhancing the Bank's monitoring and testing standards for performing reviews that provide statistically-based assessments of compliance controls.
- Assist in preparing deliverables and providing support for regulatory exams and/or internal audits.
- Analyze and document testing findings into concise reports which identify issues and provide suggested remediation plans to appropriate department heads and partners
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience;
- 3+ years of BSA/AML compliance experience, including responding to subpoenas and other law enforcement requests for information;
- 1+ years of experience conducting blockchain monitoring and investigations;
- 1+ years leading teams of direct reports;
- Strong understanding of the cryptocurrency regulatory landscape, emerging risks, etc.
For more information, please get in touch with Bennett Congdon at B.Congdon@hamlynwilliams.com.