£300-£350 (Accommodation and 4 flights per month included)
3 months ago
We are working with a Global Consultant who are building a team for a financial crime project in Malta, we require two Compliance Analysts.
Key skills include:
- 3-5 years Compliance experience
- Review corporate clients to assess AML and fraud risk
- Carrying out CDD and EDD on various client types (corporate entities, trusts, funds, non-bank financial intermediaries, SPV) potentially within non-equivalent jurisdictions
- Master various compliance platforms and systems to streamline department workflow
- Commission and write reports based on company compliance
- Support the delivery of compliance training to new members of the department
- Responding to queries from various business units promptly and efficiently
- Work closely with the Risk and Compliance Director to identify any major issues in relation to compliance
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: Stuart Grimmond
Consultant – Contracts EMEA