7 days ago
We have partnered with an exciting Crypto FinTech that is looking for a Compliance and Fraud Manager. You will report to the Head of Financial Crimes Compliance for monitoring fraud and conducting investigations while understanding and communicating emerging trends to proactively mitigate risks.
- Ddentification of unusual financial activity indicative of financial crime.
- Monitoring fraud alerts, trends and patterns and provide practical recommendations to address risks while optimizing user experience.
- Perform complex investigations aimed at identifying illicit activities and preventing fraud.
- Conduct deep-dives into account and transaction activity to identify and expand upon existing Fraud and AML typologies, rules, models and systems.
- Conduct comprehensive fraud investigations involving ACH and virtual currency transactions.
- Reduce incidence of exceptions and returned entries associated with ACH transactions.
- Apply data-driven approaches to gather information and perform analysis to support fraud reduction initiatives.
- Conduct NACHA compliance risk assessments.
- Enhance procedures and maintain documentation on fraud prevention and resolution processes.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree a plus
- AAP certification required
- APRP, ACAMS, CFE, CFCS or other relevant certification a plus
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of NACHA rules
- Proficiency in applicable regulatory requirements, including banking, payments, virtual currency, anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, and sanctions laws, regulations, and regulatory guidance
- Adept at and adaptable to various software programs and platforms
- Knowledgeable and experienced in fraud prevention methods
- Experience using data analytics, fraud tools and blockchain analysis systems to investigate fraud
- Experienced in developing processes, policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate complex matters in a simple, concise and clear manner
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Sparsh Didwania, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 332-6398