New York, NY, USA
$75,000 - $90,000
3 months ago
We are currently looking for a Compliance Associate to take on a role with a large International payments provider (P2P). This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a firm as they look to scale the organization in to the US market in the coming years.
The role will report in to a Chief Compliance Officer and be based in midtown Manhattan.
You will be expected to carry out these duties:
- Review and monitor transactions as they come through the internal systems
- Support the Compliance Officer in establishing the Operational Compliance program for the US practice
- Support with the on-boarding and screening of clients
- Report and flag any concerns issues from transactional reviews to end clients (financial services organizations)
- Any other duties to be assigned by the CCO
Expectations and requirements of this individual:
- 1.5-3 years’ worth of relevant experience in both a Compliance and also Start-Up setting
- An understanding of the Payments industry (ideally)
- Self-starter, able to work independently and be diligent
- Show potential leadership traits, to be a leader in future
If this is an opportunity that interests you and you have the relevant skill set, please get in touch with an updated resume.