4 months ago
We're working with a well known, international financial services firm who are looking for a generalist compliance associate to join their team in Chicago. This is a newly created role due to growth in compliance across their US business.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in the compliance review of customer account applications, review and approve updates to customer account information, assist in the review for ownership and control reporting (OCR)
- Engage in the compliance review and approval of customer account applications as part of the customer onboarding process
- Assists in consultations with Corporate Counsel as needed to resolve legal compliance issues.
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
What they're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree level educated
- 2 to 4 years compliance experience preferably in commodities and capital markets.
This role will be based on-site out of their Chicago office (inside the loop).
For more information contact Thomas Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org