New York, NY
100 - 120K
12 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a rapidly expanding international fintech bank to bring on a Compliance Associate to assist in providing oversight of their U.S. compliance programs.
In this role you will:
- Help to establish, review, and maintain supervisory policies and procedures designed to prevent violations of laws and regulations
- Implement risk assessments and conduct periodic testing and monitoring to assess the adequacy of policies, procedures and controls
- Collaborate effectively with our Product and Tech organizations to build scalable and compliant customer facing products and processes
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders and draft memoranda on A-Z regulatory and AML compliance topics
In this role you will need:
- 2-5 years of consumer banking compliance experience working with financial institutions (preferably FinTechs)
- Comfortable working in a high performance environment with a substantial degree of autonomy
I am a market specialist in financial crimes and compliance working with a large network of clients in the financial services industry. If you are interested in this role or would like to explore other opportunities, feel free to reach out directly. Contact Ryan Carter at (646)349-5998 or firstname.lastname@example.org.