Stellan Byrd Christensen
9 months ago
Our client, a leading Financial Servcies Consultancy, is looking to hire a Compliance Associate to take on a role based in San Francisco. You will work with clients across both the fintech and banking space and travel will be required.
● Work with a variety of financial services clients mainly fintech and banking clients banks.
● Review/research applicable federal and state laws, regulations and apply to clients’ products and services.
● Help build compliance and risk management programs.
● Draft risk assessments, compliance related policies and procedures.
● Develop and assist in the implementation of new compliance related processes.
● Assist with compliance program governance/address compliance questions.
● Participate in new product development, system initiatives, and other projects.
● Help clients with third party relationships and external stakeholders (regulators, auditors, law firms, etc.).
● Assist with firm marketing and training programs.
● Support public policy campaigns and business strategy engagements.
● 3+ years of relevant experience.
● JD or MBA are a plus.
● Working knowledge of financial services laws and regulations, such as AML, OFAC, Consumer Protection, Privacy, Information Security, and Marketing.
● Knowledge of lending, deposit, blockchain and payment products and services.
● Ability to travel 25-30%, mostly in the US.
● Experience or a focused interest in acting as an advisor or consultant to innovative financial services companies and assisting with developing organizational strategy and with the practical implementation of strategic decisions.
● Ability to solve complex or novel problems and develop strong value propositions that are delivered to senior client executives through clear oral and written communication skills.
● Ability to work both independently and in a fast paced environment.
If interested, please get in touch with the consultant below: