4 months ago
My client is one of the largest fintech companies covering banking and online payment services in world, serving over billion users and merchants, with TPV reaching USD$150 billion last year. Their Hong Kong banking branch is currently looking for a compliance assurance senior officer/ officer who has minimum 8 years relevant experience in establishing compliance assurnance program to manage both regulatory and AML related risks accross company's businesses.
Apart from the attractive package, the diversified business lines can provide lots of opportunities to explore different FinTech products and functions.
1. Assist in establishing compliance assurance programs to effectively manage regulatory and AML related risks across company's businesses
2. Contribute in developing and enhancing company's risk assessment methodology
3. Conduct compliance reviews of issues and drive remediation initiatives to address non-compliant areas
4. Summarize periodic assurance and review progress to internal and external parties
5. Work closely with other functions to ensure overall compliance are all applicable to regulatory and licensing requirements
1. University degree holder, preferably degree in business, finance, economics, and law
2. Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in regulatory audit, compliance assurance, compliance review and operational risk management is preferred
3. Experience in design and develop automation solutions and analytic tools for compliance testing/ audit purpose is strongly preferred
4. Knowledgeable of online payment system, payment processing, money transmitter and stored value licensing or similar Fintech-related legal and regulatory requirements is a plus
5. Proficient in both spoke and written English and Mandatin Chinese is a must
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.