8 months ago
We are looking for multiple Compliance Audit professionals to take on engagements with a bank, to be based in various locations in Texas.
Experience in carrying out Compliance based Audits within Consumer Compliance is required and here is an overview of the engagement expectations and duties:
- Perform and led on-site audits of the consumer compliance/CFPB regulations (e.g., alphabet regs)
- Analyze and evaluate the internal control framework across Front, Middle and Back Office functions (First and Second Lines of Defense)
- Conduct investigative interviews to understand roles and responsibilities and to identify control gaps
- Design and perform sample-based testing and formalized audit findings in investigative reports
- Present audit findings and recommendations to C-level management
- Reviewed and approved the closure of U.S. regulatory recommendations
- Contribute to the development of the regional audit plan
If you are available to take on a new project right now and have the required experience, please get in touch ASAP!