10 months ago
A large banking client of ours is looking for a Compliance professional to join its team in Chicago Branch location.
- To perform compliance duties relating to KYC/CIP/EDD/OFAC as second line of defense in the Chicago Branch.
- To be responsible for assisting the BSA Officer to implement the Chicago Branch’s compliance program pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, anti-money laundering (“AML”), Counter-Terrorism Financing (“CTF”), and OFAC sanctions compliance to ensure compliance efforts are maintained pursuant to industry standard and regulatory guidance on a daily basis.
- To support the compliance efforts and initiatives (including risk assessment processes, compliance technology/system implementations etc.) as well as prepare documents.
- A Bachelor’s degree or above with 5-8 years of experience in AML/KYC within financial institutions.
- Working knowledge of US Banking regulations related to BSA/AML and Sanctions required.
- CAMS certification is highly desired.
If you wish to explore this opportunity, please get in touch!