Newport Beach, CA, USA
about 1 year ago
An Asset Management client of ours is looking for an AML professional to take on a long-term role within the Compliance function.
The team that you could be joining manage the anti-financial crime function of the firm, which includes anti-money laundering, anti-bribery and corruption and also economic sanctions. Experience in all of these areas is needed, as is Asset Management experience.
The role could become permanent for the right person, this will be based on performance.
Here are the requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in both AML and Sanctions
- Asset Management experience at a global firm (or similar equivalent)
- Experience reviewing and clearing potential sanctions matches (at a minimum)
- Experience with client onboarding, training, testing of policies and procedures
- Experience with Mutual or Private funds, including oversight of AML service providers
- Experience analyzing transactions for sanctions implications (preferred)
- Experience with current OFAC sanctions programs (e.g., Russian sectoral sanctions)
- Exposure to anti-bribery and corruption (FCPA and UK Bribery Act) would be a plus
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch!