110,000 - 120,000
5 months ago
We are working with a global Fintech firm who are looking for a compliance customer service manager to build out their growing oversight team.
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a top global Fintech to build out their Compliance Customer Service team. The build-out will help the Fintech to achieve a number of strategic growth objectives and meet heightened regulatory standards given the current environment. We are currently recruiting a Customer Service Manager to help with their compliance quality analytics in North America.
If you are a compliance manager with experience in customer service for a financial institution, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Perform quality reviews of customer-facing activities, including customer calls and email correspondence, to identify failures to follow established compliance procedures. Recommend appropriate corrective action and enhancements to processes, procedures, and training.
- Analyze complaints and quality metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Responding to escalated complaints, including reviewing complaint files and drafting responses.
- Assist in the development and delivery of complaint training, including training of fintech partners
What they're looking for:
5-7 years experience providing oversight of sales, servicing, and/or collection activities as a customer service manager, quality analyst, or compliance analyst. Prior experience performing call and complaint reviews preferred.
- Proven track record showing ability to maintain a high attention to detail while managing multiple assignments and competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to identify root causes and suggest corrective actions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Strong interest in technology and innovation. Prior fintech experience a plus
For more information contact Connor Duenas at Hamlyn Williams at email@example.com