New York, NY, USA
8 months ago
- 3 years of BSA/AML experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields of business or finance
- Ability to analyze large number of data with database/statistics tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational and writing skills essential
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work well independently and with others
- AML Certification a plus
- Gather, prepare, normalize, and cleanse CB customer transaction data, various tables, comparison charts, data validations and tracking logs in accordance to the EDD Data Preparation Methodology.
- Perform review and analyses of CB customer’s KYC profile and transaction in accordance to the EDD Procedure requirements.
- Conduct customer enhanced due diligence reviews, forensic analysis on financial institution transactional activity.
- Prepare, review, and analyze actual vs expected customer activity, comparative analysis of customer activity within inherently high risk BSA/AML customer types and make recommendations based upon findings.
- Assist in the quality assurance review of raw data and EDD Report analyst work products.
- Identify potential inconsistencies as well as specific AML risks presented by the CB customer and review research results and make appropriate dispositions.
- Perform negative news and public domains searches and statistics research on the different EDD categories of EDD including Capture Alerts, SARs, and OFAC blocked or rejected transactions in accordance with the requirements.
- Provide timely responses to requests initiated by members of Senior Management
- Stay informed of related regulatory matters through Federal agency updates and guidance and through industry webinars and conferences