about 1 month ago
We are partnered with an Exciting Fintech client that is looking for a Las Vegas based Compliance Director to join their team. This is a fully in-person position in Las Vegas with no remote option.
- Primarily report to the CEO of the Company and secondarily to the Board of Directors of the Company
- Overall responsibility for the design, implementation, and effectiveness of compliance programs across the Company, including user onboarding and periodic re-assessment workflow (KYC, AML, and CIP for corporates and individuals), encompassing risk-assessment reporting and regulatory filings where appropriate
- Integration of the Company’s workflows with a range of third-party compliance data vendors
- Work with legal and relevant product teams to design new compliance programs for new digital/blockchain products
- Assist with license application processes, including State-level and Federal applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience as the leader for a compliance program in the Trust operations or traditional financial institution i.e., banking is an essential
- Minimum of five years of experience in a compliance supervisory role required; eight years overall compliance experience
- Experience with product design and user onboarding (KYC, AML, CIP)
- Knowledge in Crypto-Assets is a plus
- CAMS registration is greatly preferred
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Legal market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Allison Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org