New York City Metropolitan Area
140 - 160K
10 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a rapidly expanding fintech bank to bring on a Compliance Liaison Manager to drive the effective application and execution of the Bank’s compliance management system on the Bank’s third-party partners.
In this role you will:
- Act as a subject matter expert and compliance liaison for third-parties on the implementation of consumer laws and regulations, as well as industry best practices.
- Acts as the primary point of contact between third-parties and the Bank’s Compliance function to provide a better customer experience and streamline requests and CMS requirements to and from the Bank’s third-party partners.
- Responsible for annual site visits, and monthly calls with the third parties.
In this role you will need:
- 7+ years’ experience in developing, maintaining, and executing consumer banking compliance controls for new/existing business products, services, and/or processes.
- Expertise in consumer banking laws and regulations, as well as industry best practices, including but not limited to Regulation B/ECOA, Fair Lending, UDAAP, Regulation C/HMDA, Flood Hazard, and other consumer compliance regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of third party processes and technologies utilized in banking (particularly Fintech banking), including things such as credit cards, deposit account handling, consumer loan origination, servicing and collection, and payment processing.
I am a market specialist in financial crimes and compliance working with a large network of clients in the financial services industry. If you are interested in this role or would like to explore other opportunities, feel free to reach out directly. Contact Ryan Carter at (646) 349-5998 or firstname.lastname@example.org.