4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a fast-growing Asset Manager based in Luxembourg. Reporting into the Chief Risk and Compliance Officer you will have responsibility over all UCITS, UCI, Alternatives Funds and Hedge Funds.
As Compliance Manager you will
- Implement monitoring and analysis of the investment restrictions rules for the funds.
- Communicate with the investment managers of the funds in order to solve and prevent issues,
- Collaborate with internal departments.
- You will be responsible for maintaining operational dashboards and reporting activities.
As Compliance Manager you will have;
- Master’s degree or Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in a Management Company, Asset Managers or a Service Provider covering the implementation, monitoring or analysis of the investment restriction rules.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework (UCITS, AIFMD, CESR/ESMA guidelines)
- Experience with Excel, VBA knowledge is a plus
- English or French are required. Italian is a plus.
If you are interested please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across Financial Services. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at +442039657291 or at email@example.com.