24 days ago
We are partnered with a banking client in California that is looking to add a Compliance Manager to their Compliance Department, that will assist with the development, implementation, enhancement, and maintenance of a comprehensive compliance program. Under the direction of the Chief Compliance Officer, this position will manage complaint program oversight, marketing material reviews, maintenance and management of policies and procedures, developing Board and Management reports and presentations, and compliance training program management.
As a Compliance Manager, you will:
- Help build a dynamic Compliance Management Program that drives sustainable Bank Compliance success.
- Assist with developing and revising applicable lending, deposit, and compliance policies, procedures, and programs to reflect current regulatory requirements and ensure that policies, procedures, and programs comply with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Assist with oversight of compliance training program including annual assignment of compliance courses in appropriate areas.
- Handle customer complaints related to banking products from all channels. Provide guidance in resolving customer complaints related to compliance matters as necessary. May serve as the lead for the Complaint Working Group.
- Assist in completing Compliance Risk Assessments and Risk Control Self Assessments in accordance with Compliance Department processes.
As a Compliance Manager, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 5+ years’ experience in compliance (CRCM preferred)
- Familiarity with risk/compliance laws and regulations, such as CAN-SPAM, ECOA/Reg B, EFTA/Reg E, FACTA, FCRA/Reg V, GLBA/Reg P, SCRA, TILA/Reg Z, TISA/Reg DD, etc.
If you are a skilled Compliance Manager, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Christian Bohn, email@example.com or (619) 350 – 6348