4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a top FinTech payments firm looking to scale their Singaporean office. This role will have a strong focus on advising complex regulatory and licensing issues in Singapore and around the world. As a Senior Licensing and Regulatory Manager, you will be a valuable member of a global team. You will be given the opportunity to support a rapidly growing business and support the management team to navigate an increasingly complex regulatory landscape.
As a Compliance Manager you will:
- Be responsible for handling all regulatory and licensing issues relating to our Singapore business.
- Monitor trends and developments of laws and regulations in Singapore.
- Work closely with the legal and AML compliance teams to ensure compliance.
- Review and update manuals, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Singapore laws and regulations.
- Support local and global Product, Strategy and Management teams on launch of new products or business initiatives.
- Be responsible for liaising with senior stakeholders in Singapore and around different regions.
- Manage external counsel on regulatory matters.
As a Compliance Manager you will need:
- 8+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Strong regulatory experience gained in fintech industry, reputable law firm(s) and/or financial institutions.
- Sound knowledge of the financial services regulatory environment in Singapore (experience with MAS and knowledge of Payment Services Act a definite advantage).
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to deal with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive, results-driven, and take ownership for their work.
- Ability to multi-task and a team player with strong communication skills
- You lean in – You are proactive with business partners to identify the important items in the regulatory roadmap and keep pace with a fast-moving business
- You are legally minded – You possess strong academics, drafting skills and are keen to learn, with a desire to develop your skills and knowledge in the FinTech industry
- You improve - You are naturally drawn to process improvement with the ability to identify inefficiencies and uplift processes accordingly
- You are heard - You display strong communication skills which allows you to communicate effectively with stakeholders from various departments
- You are a team player – You build rapport and become a vital part of a small and fast-paced team
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at email@example.com.