10 days ago
A banking client of ours located in Louisville, KY is looking to add an experienced Compliance Manager to their growing team. Reporting into the AVP Compliance Officer, the Compliance Manager will develop, implement, enhance and maintain aspects of a comprehensive lending and/or loan servicing compliance program to promote adherence to internal compliance-related procedures.
As a Compliance Manager, you will:
- Ensure that policies, procedures and programs comply with applicable regulatory requirements and mitigate risk of non-compliance.
- Assist in the implementation of the Association’s compliance policies, processes and procedures for the Rural 1st and Agricultural business units.
- Provide direct compliance advisory support to various business functions and/or retail offices in the application of business processes to promote compliance with internal lending requirements as well as lending laws, regulations, and best practices. Field inquiries, interpret questions, research, and provide appropriate and timely guidance and assistance. Make effective recommendations to mitigate compliance risk.
- Participate on the front end of new product and service development to proactively consider and address compliance issues during implementation as well as provide ongoing support post-implementation.
- Monitor emerging compliance issues and assist in assessing potential exposure to the Association.
- Monitor and analyze developing trends and changes in applicable laws and regulations, and advise leadership of the operational impact. Design and implement controls and/or perform detailed transaction testing to ensure that existing controls are adequate.
- Coordinate regulatory examinations or other internal or external audits of assigned compliance focus area(s).
As a Compliance Manager, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, agribusiness, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of related Compliance experience
- Understanding of Reg B, Reg Z, RESPA, TRID, OFAC, Fair Housing Act, Fair Lending principles, Federal Flood Requirements, SAFE Act, E-Sign, HMDA, FCRA / FACT Act, UDAAP, FDCPA, and MLA / SCRA.
If you are a skilled Compliance Manager, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the Southwest and West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Austin Good, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 350-6195