5 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with an Innovative Fintech client, we are seeking Compliance Managers across Brazil and Mexico.
- compliance at Risk Management level (AML / CFT, PSD2, and GDPR ...)
- management of operational risks and their prevention (Fraud, IT, execution, etc.)
- You will participate in the animation of the processes related to structuring and transversal regulations in the electronic banking space, in particular through the development of supports and coordination of the different teams. You will also be in charge of monitoring the processes internal and external implemented to comply with the relevant regulations.
- You will be proactive in improving its relevance and efficiency (content and tools):
- -Documentation(policy, global or specific procedures, training, reporting, maps)
- Archiving (traceability of actions taken to respond to possible requests from regulators or an inspection mission)
- Minimum of 4 years experience in legal / compliance/risk field, if possible, in Fintech or in industry banking
- Able to adapt in different legal areas: banking law, contract law, etc. and learn quickly!
- Able to build, manage and complete projects, with the aim of always generating more product innovation
- Force of proposal for the improvement of our processes: therefore, good analytical capacities and operational!
- Able to communicate with our technical team, express our needs to them and understand the implications around the innovations sought
- Fluent in Portuguese or Spanish is a must, and English.