9 months ago
A fast-growing fintech start-up based in Paris is looking for a Compliance Manager to join their dynamic team. As their Compliance Manager, you will be supporting and will be supporting the Head of Legal and Compliance and will directly be involved in the implementation of risk management including:
- Risk management compliance (AML/CTF, PSD2, GDPR…)
- Operational risks management and their prevention (IT, fraud…)
They require someone who has:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in legal / compliance/risk field, ideally in Fintech.
- Able to adapt in different legal areas: banking law, contract law, etc. and learn quickly.
- Able to build, manage and complete projects, with the aim of always generating more product innovation
- Force of the proposal for the improvement of our processes: therefore, good analytical capacities and operational!
- Able to communicate with our technical team, express our needs to them and understand the
- Bilingual in French / English spoken and written
- With excellent interpersonal and editorial skills