about 1 year ago
An amazing Fintech is looking to bring in a Compliance professional to join it’s expanding team in San Francisco!
In this position you will advise and support engineering, product and business teams with their compliance requirements. You will also be required to support key partners to help manage regulatory and operational risk as the business continues to scale for the coming years’ on a global scale.
Key responsibilities include:
- Helping to design a compliance and fraud risk program that will align with regulatory and banking partner expectations.
- Translating compliance requirements and bank partner expectations into business specifications for the Technology and Product teams.
- Cultivating a culture of compliance in a fast paced environment, by educating all team members about compliance requirements and monitoring compliance with regulatory and banking partner expectations.
- Updating and maintaining BSA/AML policies and procedures to ensure consistency with ongoing operations, as needed.
Main expectations and requirements:
- 3+ years’ worth of Compliance experience working in a financial services or Fintech setting.
- Familiarity with AML/BSA, Fair Credit Reporting Act and other regulatory requirements is essential.
- Experience in designing and implementing a compliance or fraud program for a regulated company is needed.
- Possess the ability (and ideally experience) in working in a high quality work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch today!