4 months ago
Our client is a small, innovative, and growing bank headquartered in the Midwest, who is looking to add an experience Regulatory Compliance Manager to their Risk and Compliance team. This position is responsible for overseeing all areas of Regulatory Compliance, including management responsibility of 5 direct reports, and reporting directly into the Chief Risk Officer.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of the Bank’s compliance management program. Responsible for the Bank’s day-to-day operational compliance activities.
- Reports to the Chief Risk Officer and is responsible for maintaining a compliance management system that ensures the Bank’s compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to its operations and product offerings.
- Oversee business line development and coordinate Bank-wide compliance policies, procedures, risk assessments, and address various compliance issue
- Serve as an in-house SME to provide compliance advice and guidance to all bank staff.
- Assist with the development of new products and services, or modifications to existing ones to identify any compliance related issues or new regulatory requirements.
- Manage Compliance relationships with FinTech partners to assure compliance with laws and applicable regulations.
- Facilitate compliance related communication and ensure such communication is comprehensive, accessible, current and appropriate for all employees and FinTech partners.
- Assemble information for regulatory examinations and compliance-related audits; conduct post-examination follow up, prepare responses to examination and audit reports and oversee corrective actions.
- Monitor external compliance resources for emerging regulatory trends or changes to the compliance environment; determine applicability to the Bank, and effectively ensure implementation of the change.
- Assist department managers to make improvements to correct any operational deficiencies found in internal reviews and audits, or regulatory examinations.
- Responsible for the bank’s Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) program. Performs periodic assessments of CRA activity, draft reports, and report results to the Bank’s Compliance Committee, Executive Management, and the Board of Directors.
- Conduct compliance reviews; issue reports of findings and recommendations to department management, and summary reports to Executive Management and the Board of Directors.
- Chairs the Regulatory Compliance Sub-Committee.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree; CRCM required.
- 6+ years of experience working in compliance in banking
- Must have extensive knowledge of applicable Federal/State regulations including CRA and Deposit, Lending, and Fintech compliance.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you meet the desired skill set, please apply directly with an updated resume.