18 days ago
My client is a world-class risk-related solution provider headquarted and listed in United States. They have offices across over 30 countries and regions with businesses covering loss adjusting, workers compensation and more. Their China office is led by a team of professional experts since 2002.
It is a newly opened role in China office under global compliance office. The incumbent is responsible for overseeing the company’s compliance functions in Asia market.
• Report and liaise to Global Compliance Officer for compliance issues in APAC market.
• Support the identification of potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develop/implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues.
• Collaborate with other functions (e.g. Internal Audit, Human Resources, Legal) to assist on compliance issues and business risks/developments.
• Work closely and communicate with all internal and external stake-holders.
• Support the roll out of educational material to employees from induction through to support of compliance specific training with HR, GCO and the Learning & Development Officer.
• Assist in the resolution of financial sanctions matches and enquiries, as required.
• University degree holder, preferably Business, Accounting, Finance and law degree.
• At least 3 to 5 years relevant compliance experience.
• Experience in developing and implementing of compliance and ideally workplace health & safety processes.
• Experience in cooperating with internal and external stakeholders.
• Proficient in oral and written English is a must.
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.