San Francisco, New York
2 months ago
We are partnered with a Large Fintech looking to hire a mandarin speaking senior compliance professional covering United States and Canada. This person will work closely with regulators, commercial and regulatory lawyers, Anti-Money Laundering and must be proficient in Mandarin.
- Support Money Transmission Licenses upkeep, maintenance, regulatory examinations, and reporting.
- Implement regulatory compliance requirements to support new product offerings.
- Support the International Compliance function, including developing and updating Compliance policies and procedures to meet US regulatory requirements, conducting compliance risk assessments and program implementation.
- Coordinating with the business and other supporting functions for all incoming or outgoing due diligence requests.
- Drive the regulatory engagement agenda and work with our regulators in regulatory inquiries, regulatory disclosure and examination.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant compliance, regulatory or similar experience.
- Strong regulatory compliance experience , BSA/AML, and federal/state regulatory management.
- Experience with Fintech, e-commerce, payments, MSB, or financial services preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Native proficiency in English required
- Bachelor or Advanced degree in Accounting, Business or Finance; or equivalent work or compliance and legal experience, JD preferred.
- Mandarin Chinese proficiency required
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Allison Hill, email@example.com or (619) 268-5395