14 days ago
My client is a Global Financial Institution headquartered in the US with business across investment banking, asset management and hedge fund. They are now looking for a Compliance Manager with 5+ years of experience in Asset Management or Hedge Fund side.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders for implementation of compliance related projects
- Provide practical and accurate compliance advice to the business
- Handle regulatory requests, enquiries and examinations in a proper and timely manner
- Identify process and control deficiencies and enhance respective risk mitigating control procedures
- Formulate, implement and review policies and procedures on regulatory compliance
- Provide compliance advisory support to Compliance Operations, Control Room, Surveillance, Electronic Communication