New York, NY
$150-170k (plus bonus & benefits)
13 days ago
- Own and execute the BSA/AML and OFAC risk assessments of Mashreq New York Branch with the goal for the continual improvement of the Bank's risk assessment methodology.
- Responsible for enhancing and updating the BSA/AML and OFAC Risk Assessment Methodology
- Development the annual risk assessment plan.
- Maintain effective channels of communication with business and other units to understand the BSA/AML and OFAC risks and internal control mitigates for each area.
- Review, identify and document BSA/AML & OFAC inherent risks related to Geography, New Business /New Products/Services, Customers and Counterparties.
- Perform a critical review of assigned businesses and other units’ mitigating controls for BSA/AML and OFAC (Controls, Policy, Procedures and Systems).
- Understand, monitor and incorporate specific BSA/AML and OFAC risks as well as the Bank's mitigating internal controls relating to customers, products & services, and geographies for assigned business units.
- Conduct both a quantitative and qualitative analysis on all the risk assessment factors
- Executing and documenting the Institution’s annual BSA/AML and OFAC Risk Assessment with supporting documentation and reporting the results to senior management
- Continued communication to the MLRO on the updated BSA/AML and OFAC Risk Assessments Methodology and execution activities.
- Assist the Bank’s Senior Compliance Management with their interactions with the its primary regulators and Internal Audit during regulatory examinations and audits.
- Retain documentation/information and maintain AML Committee meeting minutes related to BSA/AML and OFAC Risk assessment as well as to other AML Compliance matters.
- Maintain Tracker for identified control assessment gaps and coordinate with other stakeholders for resolution of gaps.
- Assist the Branch to enhance BSA/AML & Sanctions Program manual and policies and procedures.