140,000 - 150,000
about 1 month ago
We are working with a global Fintech firm who are looking for a compliance marketing manager to build out their growing oversight team.
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a top global Fintech to build out their Compliance Marketing team. The build-out will help the Fintech to achieve a number of strategic growth objectives and meet heightened regulatory standards given the current environment. We are currently recruiting a Compliance Marketing Manager to help with their compliance function in North America.
If you are a compliance manager with experience in marketing for a financial institution, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop enhanced processes for compliance for review and approval of marketing and sales materials.
- Assist business units and fintech partners in the development of advertising and promotional materials and activities, including launch materials and new claims.
- Build out compliance policies and procedures to strengthen controls related to internal and partner marketing and sales practices.
- Develop, implement, and oversee monitoring activities designed to ensure the marketing and sales-related compliance policies and procedures are being followed.
- Act as a team leader, including training and developing new and junior staff, monitoring workloads of the team, and providing candid and meaningful feedback in a timely manner.
- Participate in the development and delivery of marketing and sales practice training, including training of fintech partners.
- Coordinate with other compliance teams to ensure a consistent approach to handling compliance issues.
- Prepare deliverables and provide support for regulatory exams and/or internal audits
What they're looking for:
- 7+ years of compliance experience supporting a variety of bank products and services.
- Strong experience performing marketing reviews and providing oversight of sales practices activities.
- Expertise in laws and regulations governing bank marketing and sales practices, as well as industry best practices.
- Experience developing junior compliance staff.
- Experience supporting regulatory exams and audits.
- Proven track record showing ability to manage multiple large projects and competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders at the non-executive and executive levels.
- Effective persuasion skills and ability to develop practical solutions that meet business needs while remaining compliant with applicable laws within the Banks' risk tolerance.
- Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, team oriented, organized
- Strong interest in technology and innovation. Prior fintech experience a plus.
- CRCM and/or JD a plus.
For more information contact Connor Duenas at Hamlyn Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org