6 months ago
My client is a top tier global private bank headquarted in Europe with over US$150billion AUM last year. They are urgently looking for a compliance monitoring and testing officer to assist in implementing and executing control program through ongoing review process, monitoring and surveillance, investigation and reporting.
The role would be directly reported to the Head of Compliance Monitoring aned Testing. Apart from the attractive package, my client can offer you work-life balence and stable working environment.
- Assist the Hong Kong's Compliance Monitoring & Testing Team in complying with all relevant policies and procedures
- Identify internal control weakness through ongoing review/monitoring
- Conduct regular reviews and surveillance on Compliance and controls framework
- Report and escalate issues to management
- Work closely with internal functions including but not limited to audits, inspections, and investigations where required
- Bachelor degree holder
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in monitoring and testing in private banking is preferred
- Able to identify control weakness and provide recommendation for business action
- Strong analytical, communication and writing skills
- Proficient in spoken annd written Cantonese and English
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.