9 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have recently partnered with a dynamic Start-Up Fintech and Payments provider. We are now looking for a proactive, professional Compliance Officer to join their expanding team in Luxembourg.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Head of compliance and will be responsible for ensuring that the company is adhering to regulatory guidelines, company policies and procedures, whilst simultaneously advising the business on all compliance related matters.
As a compliance officer you will:
- Handle compliance and risk reviews to ensure that the company is acting in accordance with relevant rules and regulations
- Be responsible for daily AML and CDD activities
- Assist in the preparation of AML/CTF risk assessments
- Contribute awareness and execute training within the organization in the field of reputational risk and compliance.
- Carry out monitoring activities, prepare reports and identity suspicious activity.
The successful candidate will need:
- 5+ years’ experience within financial services compliance departments (payments preferred)
- Experience liaising with local regulators and senior stakeholders
- Advanced Knowledge of compliance-related laws & legislations
- A relevant AML qualification/certification
If you are an existing compliance professional and match the desired criteria, please apply by:
Selecting the Apply button below or contact Amy Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org