Paris, Brussels or Rotterdam
4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have recently partnered with a global information service provider who supply leading IT infrastructure and application solutions to one of the most influential financial services providers worldwide. We are now searching for a Compliance Officer to join their team in either Paris, Brussels or Rotterdam.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Risk, Compliance, Data Privacy, Audit Coordination and Process Management Governance within each of these three locations.
Within this role your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Establishing and implementing legal and compliance standards across the company.
- Completing compliance Investigations and Incident Handling
- Undertaking Early warning (Legal Change Monitoring and Legal Change Implementation Oversight)
- Assisting and leading in global Compliance projects/ initiatives
- Undertaking quality assurance checks for specific compliance Risk areas
Within this role you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a legal or compliance function (IT or financial services preferred)
- ITIL certification
- Strong legal background
- Previous experience in spot checks and investigations
- Complete understanding of the requirements of Solvency II
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
If you are an existing compliance specialist, match the requirements, and are looking for a new challenge, please reach out to me directly with your CV at email@example.com