29 days ago
One of my international clients is expanding to Europe and looking to hire a Compliance Officer for their Amsterdam location.
The Compliance Officer will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in developing an online payment system to ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and internal policies
- Liaise with regulators about the license applications and handle enquiries from regulatory bodies
- To coordinate and monitor regulatory inspections, investigations, thematic reviews, inquiries, self-assessments, surveys, questionnaires, and consultations to ensure timely and quality submissions
- To keep abreast of new regulations and disseminate regulatory circulars, press releases and other regulatory developments to management, other Compliance teams and relevant stakeholders
The Compliance Officer will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- 10 years of experiences in regulatory compliance with at least 5 -6 years experience in local financial institutions
- Knowledgeable of online payment compliance
- Familiar with local laws and regulations
- Act as a contact point with internal and external parties
- Proficient in spoken and written Dutch and English, proficiency in Mandarin and Chinese will be a plus
- Package - 13 months’ salary + bonus + stocks share (case by case, not 100% guaranteed)
- P8-10 grade: Middle level, similar to VP grading
If you are a skilled Compliance Officer, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.