San Mateo, CA
6 months ago
A global payment service provider for cross-border eCommerce sellers is seeking a Compliance Officer. Located in San Mateo, CA, this position will be responsible for the company’s AML/CFT, Regulatory Compliance and Sanctions Programs in United States and Canada. The Compliance Officer will also lead the acquisition and maintenance of all business and regulatory required licenses.
- Oversee all aspects of the Unites States and Canada regulatory compliance, licensing, AML/CFT and Sanctions programs. Identify, assess and manage compliance risks across business activities of the company and subsidiaries.
- Develop, maintain, and update policies and procedures for the company’s North America Compliance Program.
- Provide regulatory reports including SARs as required and maintain constructive communication and relationship with regulatory bodies and law enforcement
- Advise the Board and Management, train staff on new regulatory developments and recommend appropriate policies, procedures and internal controls accordingly.
- Manage effective due diligence and monitoring program to third parties and vendors. Support compliance testing, internal and external audits and regulatory exams and inquiries.
- Develop and implement adequate compliance controls to new business initiatives and products.
- Bachelor degree
- 5 years’ relevant working experience in a similar role in compliance.
- US federal and state regulatory knowledge, including OFAC Sanctions
- Hands-on experience with AML compliance and product compliance in payments or money service businesses.
- Preferred experience with applying technology solutions to compliance programs.
If you or anyone in your network is interested please apply directly!