about 1 year ago
A Luxembourg based international Investment Management company are looking for a Compliance Officer to join their team.
As their Compliance Officer, you will contribute to the development of the Group Compliance team and its position as a value-creating business unit focusing on minimising risks in close corporation with other business units such as Legal and AML. You will provide the necessary expertise to minimise risks and support the business in handling Compliance and Operational risks and any other Regulatory Compliance needs.
- Identifying and analysing Compliance and Operational surrounding UCITS and AIF structures as well as the Asset Management industry.
- Verifying that relevant processes and procedures are documented and perform compliance controls
- Perform risk assessments of controls according to the yearly Compliance Plan and ensure appropriate remedial value adding actions
- Advise colleagues in legal and business risk related matters
- Supporting the company, regulatory projects and working groups
- Strong analytical skills and able to Compliance within the business
- Good knowledge around the Asset Management industry.
- 3-5 years working in a similar position or an operational function (e.g. Controlling, Risk Management or other regulatory function)
- A Masters degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English as this will be the working language but any French or Danish is an advantage