8 months ago
A fast-growing investment management company are looking for a Compliance Officer to join their expanding team in Luxembourg. Within this role, you will play an essential part in helping develop the compliance department, create value for the business and minimise risks. This is an exciting opportunity to offer your talent to help shape the future of the compliance team of this ambitious company.
This opportunity is a full-time position with excellent benefits and a driven but friendly environment.
- Identifying and analysing Compliance and Operational risks within the regulatory set-up surrounding both UCITS and AIF structures
- Ensuring that all relevant processes and procedures are documented and perform regular Compliance controls
- Performing risk assessments of controls in accordance with the Compliance Plan
- Advising and supporting colleagues in legal and business risk-related issues
- Providing support to the business and assist regulatory projects and working groups
- 3-5 years of experience working in compliance and have good knowledge of the asset management industry
- Strong knowledge/experience working with UCITS and AIF structures
- Fluency in English