4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a Fintech client, specialising in FX Solutions, recognised as one of the fastest-growing UK based tech companies. We're looking for a self-driven Regulatory and Financial Crime Compliance Specialist to join the team in Düsseldorf as a Compliance Officer, reporting to the Global Head of Compliance in Spain.
As a Compliance Officer, you will, but not limited to:
- Driving the Compliance framework of the local entity and ensure that after Brexit the customer experience remains the same high level as it is when servicing happens out of the UK Implementing all regulatory and legal requirements and changes from local Regulators
- Developing and maintaining relevant parts of the compliance framework (AML/CFT and Regulatory Policies) Liaising closely with the Group Compliance (London) to ensure that compliance policies and procedures are consistent with company policy
- Liaising with local Regulators, Financial Intelligence Units and other administrative bodies
- Help improving the operational compliance processes based on the local policies (liaise with the MLROs and local ops teams)
- Provide ongoing training about the products and ensure the sales team is continuously monitored for the regulated activities
- And finally, being able to take over the Compliance Officer & MLRO duties when necessary
As a Compliance Officer, you will need:
- Regulatory and Financial Crime Compliance Specialist who has gained 4-5 years of relevant experience within the financial industry in regulatory (PSD2, MIFID, etc)
- Proven experience in AML compliance.
- Someone who can take ownership of parts of a Compliance framework in a fast-paced Fintech environment and keep driving this forward.
- Strong Local Regulation Experience/Knowledge
- Background in Fintech/Payments
- Fluent in German (both spoken and written)
If you are a skilled Regulatory and Financial Crime Compliance Specialist within Fintech/Payments, you can apply by:
Selecting the Apply button below or contact Yaingy Chan at email@example.com