20 days ago
A banking partner of ours in the Houston Area is looking for a Compliance & CRA Officer to join their growing team. The Compliance and CRA Officer is responsible for overseeing operational regulatory compliance such as CRA, commercial and residential mortgage lending compliance, and deposit operations compliance for the bank.
As a Compliance & CRA Officer, you will:
- Manage, develop, review and update Banks Compliance, Risk, & Community Reinvestment Act programs.
- Facilitate Regulatory Examinations for risk, operations compliance, commercial lending, and residential mortgage lending compliance by maintaining examination documentation, coordinating work papers, reviewing final report, preparing Action Plan and interacting with regulators and act as the primary contact for questions and issues arising during examinations.
- Manage the banks Internal Audits program by reviewing and selecting audit team, reviewing the audits scope, maintaining the annual audit schedule, final audit reports and develop the banks Action Plans. In addition, act as the bank’s liaison with the auditors and serve as primary contact for questions and issues arising during audit relating to regulations.
- Develops and/or reviews new and revised procedures, forms, advertisements/marketing materials and agreements to ensure compliance with appropriate Federal and CA and Texas state laws and regulations.
- Act as liaison for the Lending, Operations and Compliance Committees, and prepare compliance reports for the Audit Committee and Compliance Committee.
- Review and monitor all Customer Complaints.
As Compliance & CRA Officer, you will need:
- 3 years minimum, 5+ ideally experience in Banking Compliance and CRA programs.
- Strong Consumer Mortgage Compliance experience
- Knowledge of applicable compliance regulations (CRA/HMDA/Fair Lending/UDAAP/ TRID/REG Z, etc.)
If you are a skilled CRA Compliance Officer, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Christian Bohn, email@example.com or (619) 350 – 6348