3 months ago
We are partnered with a banking client in Washington State that is looking for a CRA Compliance expert to join their team in a remote capacity. This person will report directly to the CCO, and administer, monitor, and coordinate all aspects of the Bank’s Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Program, ensuring proper adherence to compliance regulations while meeting the credit needs of the communities the Bank serves.
As a CRA Compliance Officer, you will:
- Oversee, coordinate, and analyze CRA-related loan originations, investments and services on an enterprise-wide basis & oversee and assist in the preparation and integrity of CRA and HMDA data.
- Research, qualify, document and write supporting narratives for Community Development (CD) lending, investment, and service activities & collect and build economic, demographic, and performance data to ensure that the Bank’s CRA objectives and performance goals are met.
- Prepare and deliver to management and the Board of Directors, reports on the Bank’s CRA performance, including preparation of reports on Lending (CD, HMDA & Small Business), investments, and services utilizing the Bank’s CRA software.
- Develop and facilitate periodic CRA training to all Bank employees and the Board of Directors to ensure understanding of the CRA as it applies to their position.
- Maintain CRA Public File as required by the CRA & serve as Chairperson of and facilitate the CRA Committee.
- Interface with regulatory agency examiners during CRA examinations, oversee information production, and ensure compliance issues are adequately addressed where appropriate.
As a CRA Compliance Officer, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 5+ years’ experience in compliance as it relates to CRA (CRCM preferred)
- Comprehensive understanding of bank operations, with advanced knowledge and training in all operational, lending, deposit activities and terminology – required.
- Familiarity and experience with the development and/or management of CRA compliance activities with ability to assess compliance risk for bank products, to make recommendations for changes or expansion of the program.
If you are a skilled Deposit Compliance Specialist, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Christian Bohn, email@example.com or (619) 350 – 6348