4 months ago
We are partnered with a banking client in Central California that is looking for a Fair Lending Compliance expert to join their team. This person will report directly to the Director of Community Development and is responsible to develop, implement, administer, and coordinate all aspects of the Bank’s Fair Lending program
As a Fair Lending Compliance Officer, you will:
- Develop the bank’s annual fair lending plan and sets the scope of yearly analysis using a risk-based methodology of applicable regulations as it relates to the bank’s products and services.
- Manage outside fair lending consultants and sets the scope of any analyses, including but not limited to; Focal Point Analysis, T-Test, Regression, Matched Pairs, Redlining and Reasonably Expected Market Area (REMA).
- Manage Fair Lending compliance efforts throughout the Bank, both strategic and targeted fair lending analyses, risk assessments, investigations, remediation plans and fair lending project plans.
- Develop and implement robust Fair Lending compliance risk management reporting methods including periodic implementation of procedure and process gap analyses and reviews, systems reviews, and other testing. Maintain an adequate array of reports that provide levels of detail about risk exposures that are relevant to the duties and responsibilities of this function.
- Maintain current awareness of laws, regulations and issues relating to CRA and fair and responsible lending and banking, including: Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), Fair Housing Act (FHA), Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP), and other regulations as applicable.
- Lead in the coordination of internal audit and regulatory examinations, including advance preparation and follow-up on open compliance issues and observations, and develop written responses as needed.
As a Fair Lending Compliance Officer, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 5+ years’ experience in compliance as it relates to Fair Lending (CRCM preferred)
- Familiarity with fair lending laws and regulations, (ECOA, HMDA, BSA, UDAAP, CRA)
- Testing, audit or investigation experience desirable, as it pertains to bank lending practices and/or fair lending and regulatory compliance.
If you are a skilled Fair Lending Compliance Specialist, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Christian Bohn, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 350 – 6348