New York City
3 months ago
A fintech company based in midtown Manhattan is looking for a Compliance Officer who will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s Compliance Program for the US business. You will report directly in to the US General Manager and be based in the New York City location (midtown).
- Oversee all aspects of the Regulatory Compliance, AML and Sanctions programs.
- Identify, assess and manage compliance risks across business activities of the company and subsidiaries.
- Maintain current and extensive knowledge of the relevant laws and regulatory guidelines.
- Train staff on new regulatory developments and recommend appropriate policies, procedures and internal controls accordingly.
- Develop, maintain, and update policies and procedures for the company’s Compliance program and its related activities.
- Proactively involve in the development and implementation of adequate compliance controls to new business initiatives and products.
- Manage effective due diligence and monitoring program to third parties and vendors.
- To support compliance testing, internal and external audits and regulatory exams and inquiries.
- Bachelor degree.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in multi-functional Compliance role, ideally within a similar setting.
- Good knowledge of US federal and state regulations.
- Previous management experience is required.
- Having hands-on experience with anti-money laundering compliance and product compliance in payments or money service businesses.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills, analytical and leadership skills.
If this opportunity interest you, please get in touch!