EUR100,000 - 150,000
7 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with an established and fast-growing FinTech business, who specializes in foreign exchange. We're looking for a Head of Compliance, to be based in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for compliance oversight of the activities within their Netherlands office, ensuring a strong compliance culture is embedded and creating and maintaining a controls framework that enables the company to effectively manage its regulatory risk and support growth.
- Developing strong relationships across the business, and being the point of contact for regulators in the Netherlands
- Identifying, understanding and communicating relevant regulatory change and ensuring appropriate controls are developed
- Providing compliance advice to the local business
- Creation and development of local compliance policies
- Development and oversight of regional compliance monitoring framework
- Complaint handling in line with regulatory requirements
- Oversight of local regulatory reporting
- Responsibility of being the MLRO for the region.
- Developing and maintaining management information to ensure local management and head office are aware of any areas of concern
- Provision of compliance training to the local business
- Oversight of local financial crime prevention framework (aligned with Group standards) including suspicious transaction reporting
- Netherlands compliance specialist required
- Fluent in Dutch
- Payments/Financial Services experience preferred
- Previous approval by the Financial Regulator very advantageous
- Previous knowledge and experience within the Electronic Money Payments Industry and Fintech would be an advantage.
- Commercially minded
- Strong analytical skills, in particular, the ability to draw logical conclusions from a range of diverse source materials and present them in a clear and engaging way.