$75,000 - $100,000
4 months ago
A banking client of ours in Washington State is looking for a Regulatory Compliance professional to join its team. This individual will work as part of the compliance team to support the Bank in mitigating compliance risk and assisting in the development, implementation and administration of the compliance management program.
- To work as one of the Bank’s regulatory lending experts, as part of a team of 9.
- Maintains proficient knowledge of rules and regulations relating to the Community Reinvestment Act, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act and other CRA related laws and regulations.
- Writes policies and procedures for internal use as well as assisting with the review and editing of policies and procedures developed by line units to ensure they are designed to ensure compliance.
- To review industry materials, publications, blogs, notices and bulletins to determine if changes should be made in policies or procedures based on changing examiner focus.
- Assist in external reviews as assigned, including uploading materials, obtaining required documents or researching questions.
- Assist external/internal auditors, regulators, and other examiners during routine audits and examinations of the Bank.
- Maintain knowledge of customer, industry, and other best practices and apply this knowledge to compliance projects to include the management of the compliance program.
- Further duties, as required for the role.
- Bachelor’s Degree and CRCM (highly preferred)
- A strong working knowledge of consumer protection regulations as well as CRA and HMDA exposure.
- 4+ years' worth of relevant experience for an Officer role, 7+ for a Senior Officer role.
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.