$135,000 - $160,000
VP Compliance PMO
17 days ago
We're working closely with a growing Compliance team with offices in Tampa and New York that are looking for 3x Compliance PMOs at the VP level.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the efficient running of their Compliance operation across multiple lines of business
- Assess compliance with the defined governance process and overall adequacy, through periodic governance reviews to ensure compliance with the requirements, and reports / escalate issues
- Independently assess’ risks and drive actions to address the root causes that persistently lead to data quality issues and non-compliance by challenging teams.
- Analyzes scorecards/project management tools in an attempt to identify program/project management execution issues.
- Provides in-depth and sophisticated analyses with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Contributes to ensuring Org PMO is a strong, transparent, and well-governed organization through supporting key governance and finding efficiencies in the governance processes, templates and reporting. Identifies process improvement opportunities where appropriate and manages approved enhancements.
What they're looking for:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience within a compliance or governance function in a banking or large financial services organisation
- Bachelors degree level educated
- Strong communication skills and demonstrable skills in working with executive level stakeholders
For more information contact Thomas Byrne at email@example.com