$115,000 - 125,000
Compliance, Policy and Procedures Risk Management Officer - VP
about 2 months ago
We are working with a top 5 U.S. bank that is looking for a Compliance Risk Management Officer to build out their growing team.
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a top 5 U.S. bank to build out their risk management team. The build-out will help the firm to achieve a number of strategic growth objectives and meet heightened regulatory standards given the current environment. We are currently recruiting a Policy and Procedures Risk Management Officer to help with their compliance expansion in Tampa, Florida.
If you are a VP-level compliance officer with experience in policies and procedures as well as risk management, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Participating in the design, development, delivery, and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance programs, policies, and practices for ICRM.
- Analyzing complex comparative data, preparing and presenting regional and global reports related to compliance risk assessments, and monitoring compliance-related issues.
- Reviewing materials to ensure compliance with various regulatory and legal requirements and to ensure compliance risks are appropriately identified and addressed.
- Investigating and responding to compliance risk issues. Investigating regulatory inquiries, preparing required documentation, making recommendations to senior management on how to proceed, and preparing responses for the regulatory inquiries.
- Overseeing the monitoring of adherence to the firm's Compliance Risk Policies and relevant procedures and preparation, editing, and maintenance of Compliance program-related materials.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations, and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding it, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct, and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
What they're looking for:
- Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks, and typologies
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative, and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to both work collaboratively and independently; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Advanced analytical skills
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate with team members
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated knowledge in an area of focus
For more information contact Connor Duenas at Hamlyn Williams at email@example.com