about 2 months ago
A prestigious financial services client of ours is looking to add a Compliance Program Manager to their Chicago office team. The position will report directly to the Deputy Chief Regulator Officer and will work closely with other senior compliance managers. The ideal candidate will have some regulatory compliance experience working for an exchange, a regulatory organization, a Broker Dealer, a Futures Commission Merchant or similar organization.
- Main responsibility is to ensure that compliance projects are clearly documented and tracked to completion.
- Maintaining project trackers and action plans, including interacting with Compliance, Legal, and Programming staff to ensure that project deliverables are executed in a timely manner.
- Drafting periodic progress reports on project status, including creating meaningful management information, to enable senior managers to understand project status easily and efficiently.
- Encourage collaboration, improve organizational efficiency by encouraging and facilitating inter-department communication and collaboration.
- Executing other administrative tasks as required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a small-team environment.
- High degree of comfort and fluency with computers and technology and understanding of how technology is applied to business and regulatory problems.
- Familiarity with project management technology (e.g., JIRA, Visio, Microsoft Project, Sharepoint) is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification a plus.
- ACAMS, CFE, CFCS, Series 7, or other regulatory licenses or certifications a plus.