80,000 - 100,000
Compliance Quality Analyst
about 2 months ago
We are working with a global Fintech firm who are looking for a compliance quality analyst to build out their growing oversight team.
What you'll be doing:
- Perform quality reviews of customer-facing activities, including customer calls and email correspondence, to identify failures to follow established compliance procedures. Recommend appropriate corrective action and enhancements to processes, procedures, and training.
- Analyze complaints and quality metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Responding to escalated complaints, including reviewing complaint files and drafting responses.
- Assist in the development and delivery of complaint training, including training of fintech partners
What they're looking for:
3-5 years’ experience providing oversight of sales, servicing, and/or collection activities as a customer service manager, quality analyst or compliance analyst. Prior experience performing call and complaint reviews preferred.
- Proven track record showing ability to maintain a high attention to detail while managing multiple assignments and competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to identify root causes and suggest corrective actions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Strong interest in technology and innovation. Prior fintech experience a plus
For more information contact Connor Duenas at Hamlyn Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org