Los Angeles, CA
$40-45 an hour DOE
11 months ago
The individual will provide support to the Compliance Manager in his/her oversight of the Bank's regulatory compliance testing program. The Testing Analyst is responsible for playing a critical role in the execution of the Bank's compliance testing program, reporting on testing results, and performing validation.
- Under direction of the Compliance Manager, create testing/validation plans and conduct reviews of various business functions (i.e., Deposit Operations, Consumer Lending, Commercial Real Estate, Loan Servicing, Mortgages, etc.) to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Ensure testing complies with the program testing requirements and procedures.
- Ensure annual testing plan is completed as planned.
- Evaluate methods, processes, procedures and risks and ascertain significant compliance and control issues, making recommendations when needed.
- Analyze findings and perform root cause analysis, distinguishing between various levels of compliance risk.
- Prepare and support corrective action plans with business lines and validate implementation. Identify and assist in resolving compliance and control issues.
- Draft compliance reports, including details of identified significant findings.
- Interact with business line managers and other staff functions as appropriate.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of bank laws and regulations such as FCRA, FDPA, Reg B, Reg E, Reg CC, Reg D, Reg Z, SCRA, UDAAP, SAFE Act, GLBA, FDCPA, RESPA, Dodd Frank, etc.
- Adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
- Comply fully with all Bank Compliance policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g. Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.).
- Minimum of 4 years of combined experience with compliance and/or audit experience with a focus on testing.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with developing and performing testing
- Minimum 4 years of experience with bank laws and regulations such as FCRA, FDPA, REG B, etc
- College degree preferred.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you are immediately available to interview and start, please submit an updated resume.