6 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Computer Systems Validation Specialist (CSV) Engineer who wants to work for an exciting company that is working towards analytical development, production, quality control and quality assurance with the development and manufacture of biopharmaceuticals.
They are looking for someone to bring knowledge in executing validation activates associated with cGmp compliances of computerised and software systems. It is a role that is very hands-on which requires the post holder to be able to balance multiple project based activates.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Take the lead in computer system validation and compliance, manage and deliver specific Validation Projects according to the business priorities, including work scheduling and supervision of junior members of staff.
- Comfortable working alone or within the matrix management system.
- Continuous improvement of validation systems and procedures to ensure efficiency and best practice within the industry and to stay abreast of changing regulatory expectations.
- Write, review and approve validation documentation including protocols and reports and manage the timely closure of any discrepancies or non-conformities.
- Providing a reliable service to our internal customers to ensure that timescales are met and work is carried out to meet expectations.
- Maintaining the ongoing compliant status of computer systems associated with equipment, facilities and utilities by involvement of the scheduling of activities.
Hamlyn Williams is a specialist recruitment agency within Quality Assurance. If this is something that you would be interested in, please apply now and one of our consultants will reach out to discuss further!